Full submission guidelines can be found at http://www.ncpoetrysociety.org/adultcontests.
If you are not an NCPS member, you must submit your poems, with payment, at http://www.ncpoetrysociety.org/submit-nonmember.
All contests, except the Poet Laureate Award, are free to enter for NCPS members. For the Poet Laureate Award, the entry fee for members is $10.00.
Email Submission Instructions:
1) Send submissions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Attach poems as a single MS Word attachment without any contact information. Attachments with identifying information will be disqualified.
3) In the cover email, include complete contact information: name, address, phone, and email address.
4) Also in the cover email, include the titles of individual poems, accompanied by the contest categories for which each is being submitted.
5) If you submit to the Poet Laureate Award, submit payment of $10.00 using the PayPal button below. (You may use your credit card for payment, if desired, rather than PayPal.)
Send your email with all information and attachments by 11:59 p.m. on January 19, 2018.