Submission Instructions for 2013 Contests:
Full submission guidelines can be found at http://www.ncpoetrysociety.org/adultcontests.
- For each poem submitted, send two legible copies printed on one side only of 8½-by-11 paper.
- On both copies type the name of the category in the upper left corner. On the duplicate copy only, type the author’s name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) in the upper right corner; nonmembers add “nonmember”.
- Winning poems will be published in the NCPS anthology Pinesong.
- Entries must be postmarked by January 12, 2013. Mail entries to:
PO Box 2739
Durham, NC 27715
- All checks should be written payable to NCPS.
- Entries should be sent in one package with one check for the correct amount. Winners who provide an email address will be notified by email.
- Winners should be prepared to send an electronic copy of poems on request.
- Mail delays are not the responsibility of the NCPS. Entries arriving more than 7 calendar days after the deadline will not be considered and checks will be returned.
- You may send in your membership dues with your submission by mail, however please direct all membership questions to Malaika King Albrecht (email@example.com)